Round-up of Coverage from our 501c3 Announcement
Some great articles from our recent announcement:
- NonProfit Times Magazine – Foundation Based on Bitcoin Wins Nonprofit Status
- Chronicle of Philanthropy – In Apparent First, Bitcoin Fundraising Group Is Now a Charity
- Coindesk – BitGive Becomes First IRS Tax Exempt Bitcoin Charity
- UpStart Business Journal – The IRS grants first tax-deductible status to a bitcoin non-profit
- Sacramento Business Journal – Sacramento Charity May Be Nation’s First Bitcoin-based Nonprofit
- InTheCapital – IRS Grants Bitcoin Charity Tax-Exempt Status for the First Time
- TBI’s Daily Bit – BitGive Me a [Tax] Break
- CoinTelegraph – BitGive Officially Recognized as Charity by IRS
- Women’s Annex Foundation – BitGive Foundation Founder and Executive Director Connie Gallippi on #Bitcoin’s Charitable Causes and Sustainable Philanthropy
We’ll add/update here if there are more!
- We’re Presenting at Money 20/20!
- GiveTrack Launch: New video, demo, & launch presentation
- Season of Giving – Bitcoin Holiday Party