Season of Giving – Bitcoin Holiday Party
Season of Giving
Bitcoin Holiday Party!
Join Us on December 8th in San Francisco for GiveTrack’s Launch!
We are excited to announce the launch of GiveTrack, BitGive’s revolutionary donation platform. After over a year of planning, fundraising, partnership building, and development, it is finally here! Well, almost …
The San Francisco Bitcoin Meetup will host a Bitcoin Holiday Event on December 8th in San Francisco featuring BitGive and the release of GiveTrack. We have invited representatives from our charity partners The Water Project and Medic Mobile to join us. We look forward to seeing many of you there to celebrate the season of giving!
December 8, 2016
717 Market St #100
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Andreas Antonopoulos has donated several copies of ‘The Internet of Money’ that we will auction off at the event! He has promised to autograph them during his next visit to SF.
- KeepKey is donating several hardware wallets for auction too!
- Cryptograffiti will have art on exhibit and pledged to donate 10% of any sales that night
- Debut of our new GiveTrack video, produced pro bono by BitFilm
- Live charity drives with matching donations
- And a few more surprises are yet to come … !
Event sponsors KeepKey, Wachsman PR, Coinsource, & Lisk.
Learn more about GiveTrack and our project funders.
- GiveTrack is LIVE with Two Pilot Projects!
- We’re Presenting at Money 20/20!
- GiveTrack Launch: New video, demo, & launch presentation